Attorney Profile of Rudolph J. Migliore
The Law Office of Rudolph F.X. Migliore, P.C.
Rudolph John Migliore—President
Rudolph J. Migliore, better known as Rudy, is the President of Rudolph F.X. Migliore, P.C. Rudy took over the firm in May 2020.
Rudy implements his father’s great philosophy, “Provide quality professional, and personalized legal service for clients throughout Long Island.” Rudy has a considerable amount of legal experience serving as a prosecutor with the Suffolk county District Attorney’s Office for five years. In addition to prosecuting over 3,000 cases in the East End Bureau, he also served as liaison between th eDistrict Attorney’s Office and police and investigative agencies, advising on law, investigations, and coordinating related cases.
Rudy not only has an extensive amount of knowledge and experience in many legal matters, he also cares about each and every one of his clients. Rudy has a compassionate approach with his clients, and aggressive approach when it comes to seeking justice for them. Rudolph also prosecuted several high-profile cases and arraignments with significant medical interest. Throughout his college career, he also worked for Rudolph F.X. Migliore, P.C. as the Marketing Director, and he established the Marketing department for the firm.
Rudy can be reached by email at email@example.com or by our office number (631) 543-3663.
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York State, Admitted December 2015
- Federal, Eastern District of New York Admitted December 2015
- Federal, Southern District of New York, Admitted September 2019
- United States Supreme Court, Admitted November 2019
- Juris Doctorate degree at the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University in May of 2015
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Marketing at St. Joseph’s College in May of 2012