Our Legal Services
With a wide network of legal professionals, we have both the resources and expertise to handle your case. No matter how large or small the issue, we work diligently to achieve the best settlement or solution possible for each client. When you turn to our law firm for help, you know you are a valued client by the close personal attention you receive. Our lawyers take the time to discuss your situation and explain the legal options available to resolve your issue and protect your rights under the law. We meet with clients regularly to answer questions about legal procedures, provide updates on the status of their cases and address concerns via in-person conferences or phone consultations.
- Our attorneys can help assist you with legal questions based on your issue.
- Our practice goes above and beyond to assist you and offer free legal advice and answer any questions you may have.
- Our team strives to help you understand your legal rights, so you can make the right decision for your issue.
- Our national network of co-counsel allows us to offer professional legal service for each and every client.
- Our practice actively listens to our client’s individual needs, while giving insightful legal counsel, and delivers aggressive advocacy.
- Our practice provides legal counsel and representation on a wide array of issues.
Contact an experienced attorney
Call Today to Arrange a Free Case Evaluation
With over three and a half decades of experience, the law firm of Rudolph F.X. Migliore, P.C. is positioned to help those seeking legal representation. Call our New York office at (631) 543-3663 to arrange a no cost, no obligation consultation to find out how an attorney can help you.
Personal injury claims can fall into many categories, all involving serious physical or mental harm, or property damage. Examples include: car accidents, slip and fall, medical malpractice, dog bite, defamation and assault, among many others.
A diagnosis of one of these diseases resulting from asbestos exposure means there are liable parties that may be held responsible. With legal help, you may be able to obtain compensation for medical treatment.