Probate, Estate Planning & Administration
While taking the steps necessary to map out a plan for the future may be often difficult, it is important for every adult to have a will or estate plan. This is not only to protect his or her assets, but also to protect loved ones. Without an estate plan or a last will and testament, the court will decide what happens to your estate and minor children when you are gone, rather than according to your wishes.
Since 1977, Rudolph Migliore has been assisting clients in Nassau and Suffolk counties with estate planning and probate matters including:
- Wills, living wills & trusts
- Insurance planning, life insurance trusts
- Power of attorney, designation of guardian
- Miller trusts, bypass trusts
- Medical power of attorney, advance medical directives
- Institutional endowments, charitable remainder trusts, educational trusts
- Family limited partnerships, business succession
When you are ready to plan the future of your estate
Call the Law Office of Rudolph F. X. Migliore, P.C. in Commack, NY at (631) 543-3663 to arrange a confidential consultation.