At the Law Offices of Rudolph F.X. Migliore, we offer free consultations to hear your story. We are your point of contact to firms all over the nation that will defend you against the big company conglomerates that made a profit by endangering your life. Along side this power, we tailor the court process to your needs as a local firm. We are here to answer any question you may have along the way with a team of professional attorneys and paralegals experienced in the medical field, 24/7.
The key in filing for a hernia mesh lawsuit is checking off certain criteria:
- There must be a sustainable injury to you or a loved one caused by the failed hernia mesh medical device.
- Do not wait to seek compensation. The longer you wait the more your case loses validity. The deadline to file a lawsuit may be as little as one year after you sustained your injury.
- Your injuries must be documented. You must do your best to gather any medical records that have to do with your sustained injuries as well as records for the original hernia mesh surgery. If you are seeking further compensation to file a claim of not being able to work, you must gather that documentation from your employer as well.
- Know who you are seeking compensation from. In these types of lawsuits, compensation comes from the manufacturer. In this case, try to find the brand name of the specific hernia mesh implanted during your surgery. Your doctor would have that information.
- If you experience difficulty along the way of checking off this criteria, reach out to the Law Offices of Rudolph F.X. Migliore, P.C. for assistance.
By Aleksandra Aronova