Camp Lejeune 


Where can I sue for Camp Lejeune injuries?  

Anyone looking to file a case under the Camp Lejeune Justice Act must file the case in the Eastern District of North Carolina Court. You may file your case with the Office of the Clerk in Wilmington, Raleigh, Greenville, or New Bern.  You have two years from August 10th, 2022, to begin filing a lawsuit. For you to be eligible for compensation you must have spent at least 30 days at Camp Lejeune from August 1953 to December 1987. You also must have suffered from a medical condition from drinking the toxic water. Medical conditions include Leukemia, Kidney cancer, Liver cancer, Bladder cancer, Parkinsons disease, Multiple myeloma and more.  

The Camp Lejeune Justice Act recently passed and allows people who stayed at Camp Lejeune and were affected by contaminated water to sue for their suffering. This act states that the injured individuals or a family member must file their lawsuit within two years of the law getting passed. You must be able to prove injuries from that time period to have a case. If you have already been compensated, you will not be eligible for more.  

The Law Office of Rudolph Migliore P.C. is now accepting Camp Lejeune lawsuits. Contact us today for a free case evaluation. Call 631-543-3663 or visit We are located at 353 Veterans Memorial Highway Commack, NY 11725.